Saturday, January 29, 2011

Cricut Circle Crop!

Yesterday was so FUN! I met so many nice ladies from all over Southern CA and North CA and we got to me our Aussie friend! Unfortunately I didn't get much done--I was supposed to start my new Grandbaby's scrapbook---but all I did was mat a bunch of her pictures and that is it! I spent too much time yakin' away!!! That's ok-I wouldn't have done anything different since I was able to get to know my new friends! I never knew there were so many Circlets around me! Hopefully PC will give us California girls a swarm like the other states--that way we could have had a weekend to chat - eat - craft -repeat!! Thanks for carpooling with me Cindy and Kitty---we will always have our FUN adventure driving home! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment